RuniPoo Relief is a 100% natural remedy, containing herbal ingredients that have been carefully selected to support digestive balance, support the production of firm stools, and maintain healthy bowel functioning. Presented in easy to administer drops, RuniPoo may simply be mixed with a favorite treat to use when needed for a quick response.
RuniPoo Relief is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Plantain, Lady's mantle, Podophyllum (6C), Sulphur (6C), Arsen alb (6C).
- Plantain (Plantago major) is a well-known herbal remedy traditionally used to support the health of the digestive system and mucous membranes. The major constituents in plantain are mucilage, iridoid glycosides (particularly aucubin) and tannins.
- Lady’s Mantle (Alchemilla vulgaris) has been used for many years to support healthy firm stools and maintain bowel functioning. Alchemilla also contains tannins, which support the digestive tract (Jonadet M, Meunier MT, Villie F, Bastide JP, Lamaison JL. "Flavonoids extracted Alchemilla vulgaris." J Pharmacol. 1986;17:21–7).
- Podophyllum (6C) is a natural remedy often used when common abdominal rumbles and gurgles are present. This remedy tends to suit those animals of a ‘liverish’ temperament that may drink large quantities of cold water at one time as well as those who need digestive support in hot weather.
- Sulphur (6C) is found in every cell of the body. As a natural remedy, it supports digestive function.
- Arsen alb (6C) is another well-known natural remedy that helps to support both the digestive and the nervous system, making it an excellent choice for ‘highly strung’ pets.