PetCalm is a safe, non-addictive 100% natural homeopathic remedy registered with the FDA and formulated especially for pets to relieve acute symptoms of fear and nervousness, helping to calm and soothe your pet back to balanced mood. PetCalm comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet's tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth, making them easy to administer. PetCalm is a natural remedy with no risk of side effects or addiction and can be safely used by animals of all ages and sizes.
PetCalm is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Arg nit (30C), Kali phos (6C), Passiflora (3X), Scutellaria (3X), Sucrose.
- Scutellaria (3X) is one of the best known herbs for treating anxiety and other nervous disorders. Scullcap may be used for situational anxiety linked to a stressful event (e.g. a trip to the vet or a competitive event) or for more chronic nervous conditions. Providing tonic benefits for the entire nervous system, it helps to soothe and calm pets while also reducing excitability.
- Passiflora (3X) is another natural remedy that has been used since the 19th century for nervous conditions and is often called a ‘natural tranquilizer’. Modern research supports traditional usage and clinical trials have demonstrated the relaxing and anti-anxiety effects of Passiflora (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. “Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam.” J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001; 26(5):369-373.).
- Kali phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt with many therapeutic benefits. It is extremely useful for the relief of anxiety and emotional tension and is of great help to pets with nervous dispositions who are sensitive to stress or change of any sort.
- Arg nit (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy for anxiety, phobias and other nervous disorders. Also effective for digestive disorders, especially when linked to anxiety and stress.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)