Parasite Dr. is a 100% herbal remedy specially formulated to promote digestive health and balance, cleanse the blood and support the immune system. As an added bonus, Parasite Dr. also helps to cleanse the digestive system and promote healthy digestive functioning.
Parasite Dr. is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Cloves, Rue, Neem, Rice powder, Wormwood.
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthinium) is a very well respected herb in both Eastern and Western herbal medicine. It is an excellent digestive tonic and helps to cleanse the blood and digestive tract. (Baumann, I. C., Glatzel, H., and Muth, H. W. “Studies on the effects of wormwood (Artemisia absinthium L.) on bile and pancreatic juice secretion in man”. Z.Allgemeinmed. 6-20-1975; 51(17):784-791.)
- Cloves (Eugenia caryophyllata) contain strong detoxifying agents. Studies have even investigated this herb for its ability to discourage pests. (Barnard, D. R. “Repellency of essential oils to mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae).” J Med Entomol. 1999; 36(5):625-629.)
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) is a tree highly prized for making furniture, as its wood is worm resistant. For the same reason, it is a highly prized Ayurvedic medicine. Studies have investigated the properties of this to act as a natural repellant. (Sharma, S. K., Dua, V. K., and Sharma, V. P. “Field studies on the mosquito repellent action of neem oil.” Southeast Asian J.Trop.Med.Public Health 1995; 26(1):180-182.)
- Herb of Grace (Ruta graveolens) has been used for centuries and is included in our Parasite protector capsules for its ability to promote digestive and systemic cleansing. Studies have also shown this herb to have a supportive action on cardiac health. (Chiu, K. W. and Fung, A. Y. The cardiovascular effects of green beans (Phaseolus aureus), common rue (Ruta graveolens), and kelp (Laminaria japonica) in rats. Gen.Pharmacol. 1997; 29(5):859-862.)
- Rice powder (inactive ingredient)