Muscle & Joint Support capsules are specially formulated for pets and contain a unique formula combining herbal medicines, biochemic tissue salts and nutritional substances all well known for their positive effect on the skeletal system, including muscles, joints, cartilage and tendons. Muscle & Joint Support is a 100% natural remedy. Regular use will help to maintain health and mobility in the muscular skeletal system without the risk of side effects. Muscle & Joint Support is an excellent choice for pets helping to keep a spring in their step!
Muscle & Joint Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Devil's claw, Spirulina, Lecithin, Glucosamine sulphate, Calc fluor (6C), Nat phos (6C), Nat sulphuricum (6C).
- Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) is found in the Kalahari Desert and is exclusive to Africa.
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platenis) is a single celled micro-organism found in the sea and is widely used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used for thousands of years to support energy and vitality, as well as healthy liver and immune system functioning and all around systemic health.
- Lecithin is a fatty substance found in different foods including liver, eggs and wheat germ and is essential for many body functions, such as supporting cell membranes.
- Glucosamine sulphate is a crucial element in the support of cartilage. Due to promising results in a number of clinical trials, this nutritional substance has been approved in more than 70 countries.
- Calc fluor (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt which helps to support routine elasticity to all cells and body tissues and maintain easy movement in the body.
- Nat phos (6C) helps to maintain pH balance in the body.
- Nat sulphuricum (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt also known for cell support to maintain balance in all body fluids. Nat sulph is also particularly useful for maintaining bone health.