LiverAid is a safe, non-addictive 100% natural homeopathic remedy registered with the FDA and formulated especially for pets to improve the efficient production of insulin and bile and help to maintain the body's ability to eliminate toxins from the system. LiverAid comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet's tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth making them easy to administer.
LiverAid is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Carduus mar (3X), Chelidonium rad (3X), Hydrastis (3X), Kali mur (6C), Nat phos (6C), Nat sulphuricum (6C).
- Carduus mar (3X) is regarded as an important homeopathic ingredient that acts as a liver tonic and restorative. This would have a direct impact on overall systemic health as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
- Hydrastis (3X) is a well known natural ingredient used for many centuries as a blood purifier and system cleanser. It is also a very effective digestive tonic, especially after following an overly rich and unhealthy diet.
- Chelidonium rad (3X) is a homeopathic ingredient used as a digestive tonic and to support liver health. Clinical trials have supported this traditional usage, (Iagodina, O. V., Nikol'skaia, E. B., and Faddeeva, M. D. [Inhibition of liver mitochondrial monoamine oxidase activity by alkaloids isolated from Chelidonium and Macleaya and by their derivative drugs]. Tsitologiia 2003;45(10):1032-1037. ), and extracts of Celandine have been shown to support the production of bile and pancreatic digestive enzymes, as well as liver and gallbladder health.
- Kali mur (6C) is one of the most important biochemic tissue salts when it comes to liver health. Acting as a system cleanser and purifier, it is essential for supporting liver and digestive functioning.
- Nat phos (6C) is another biochemic tissue salt that has important benefits to the liver and gall bladder. Used regularly, it can help to support the flow of bile from the gall bladder. Nat phos also helps to maintain healthy digestive functioning.
- Nat sulphuricum (6C) is often recommended to detoxify the liver, to support a healthy supply of bile from the gallbladder and to maintain the health of the pancreas, thereby also supporting healthy insulin production.