Young Living Essential Oils are the world leader in cultivation, distillation, and production of pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil and aromatherapy products.
These therapeutic grade essential oils can be used for an incredible variety of health related issues that arise for our beloved pets, and for their humans. Some of the more common oils and their applications for animal health include:
- Purification - Useful for external parasites, such as fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
- Thieves - Perfect for minor wounds, abrasions and lacerations. Works as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Pan-Away - Valuable for relieving discomfort and pain in muscles, ligaments and tendons. Excellent for joint pain.
- Stress Away - A unique blend of stress-relieving and relaxing essential oils that can help reduce tension and promote a sense of calm.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia - Commonly known as Tea Tree Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia supports healthy skin and a vigorous immune system.
- Lemon - Helps to increase awareness in training or with cognitive issues.
- Lavender - The most versatile essential oil. It can be used to treat injuries in the field, repels mosquitoes and ticks, has a calming influence. Safe for cats and dogs.
If you are interested in inquiring about or purchasing any Young Living Essential Oils, please visit https://www.youngliving.org/petiquettedogs and fill out the contact form below and a knowledgeable representative will contact you shortly.
Thank you so much and happy healing!